DCMU box measurement technology
The digital calibration and measurement box (DCMU box) in combination with a PC, laptop or tablet PC is an optimal solution for testing, documenting and calibrating sensors, especially incremental rotary encoders. The DCMU box is modular.
Properties DCMU Box measurement technology
- A high-resolution, 4-channel USB measurement card
- A USB module for communication via the I2C and PuV interface of the sensors for setting / correcting the encoder signal parameters
- An input signal electronics for processing of differential signals
- A USB memory stick for storing software, calibration data of the measurement box, measurement data, data sheets
The handy and robust design of the DCMU box enables it to be used in production and quality control as well as also in the harsh industrial environment during service work.
The scope of delivery of the DCMU box includes an extensive software package. Countless suggestions from the user practice of our customers are taken into account in the individual programs. This makes operation of the DCMU box intuitive and clear.
TRIM: The TRIM software package includes the programs TRIM_P and TRIM_Tablet. TRIM_Tablet is a simplified version of TRIM_P and is designed for computers with low computing power, e.g. for tablet PCs with the Windows operating system.
- Fast online analysis of the encoder signals for speeds up to more than 100,000 rpm
- Clear presentation and colored evaluation (green = OK, red = problematic) of all relevant signal parameters of analogue SIN/COS encoders
- Logging of the signal and gear wheel parameters in an EXCEL file
- Online visualization and numerical logging of the signal curve of analogue SIN/COS encoders
- Automatic adjustment of the Signal parameters of magnetic 1Vpp encoders in conjunction with the ProCal
Monitor: Software for online monitoring of analog rotary encoder signals
- Clear display of all relevant signal parameters of analog SIN/COS encoders
- Online visualization of the signal curve of analog SIN/COS encoders
- Data recorder with external Trigger function: If the encoder is connected to a controller and if the controller detects an encoder error, the corresponding output signal from the controller can be used to trigger the monitor program. After triggering the external trigger, the signal curve of the encoder is recorded in an adjustable time window immediately before the trigger time. The stored data can then be evaluated.
- Data recorder
- FFT analysis
- Calibration of the DCMU box
- Setting the signal parameters of magnetic 1Vpp encoders via the I2C interface
- Automatic adjustment of the signal parameters of magnetic 1Vpp encoders in conjunction with the TRIM program
- Reading out the serial number and the date of manufacture of the encoder
- Setting the signal parameters of magnetic 1Vpp encoders via the I2C or PuV interface
- Automatic adjustment of the signal parameters of magnetic 1Vpp encoders in conjunction with the program TRIM
- Operating hours counter and speed monitoring
- Reading out the serial number and the production date of the encoder
Additional information about the product DCMU Box Messtechnik
Supplier: VS Sensorik AG