LPN TSM transformer station monitor
Designed for LoRaWAN: Transmission of operating status and error messages from transformer stations
A great many transformer stations in the distribution grid are still being operated "flying blind". The TSM collects most of the relevant measurements and messages for monitoring the operating status and transmitting error and alarm messages. This allows load flows and operating conditions to be identified, the risk of failure to be minimized and downtimes to be reduced. The compact design and simple configuration enables transformer stations to be equipped and retrofitted with comparatively little effort.
Properties LPN TSM transformer station monitor
- Compact design, little installation effort
- LoRa® radio technology and external antenna
- also reaches unfavorable locations
- Configuration via USB interface
- Short-circuit / ground fault message acquisition
- Low voltage/current measurement and limit value monitoring
- Switch and fuse status message
- Transformer and room temperature monitoring
- Expandable via Modbus-RTU interface
- Backup supply in the event of a power failure
Supplier: Comtac AG
Scope of delivery: see standard equipment. Please inquire about optional or other equipment.