Magnetic pulse generator
Magnetic pulse generators are suitable for non-contact scanning of steel measuring elements. These can be: gears or racks, slotted disks or grooved strips, screw heads or milled structures.
The pulse generators are designed for applications under the toughest industrial environmental conditions.
The modular construction principle of the pulse generator, e.g. with regard to housing, connection technology and signal electronics, enables optimal solutions according to the specific application conditions.
Features of magnetic pulse generators
- Measuring frequency: 0 Hz to 30 kHz
- Direction detection
- Signal type: Open-Collector NPN or PNP, Push-Pull, TTL, HTL etc.
- Current carrying capacity optionally up to 200 mA
- Working temperature -40… 150 ° C
- High resistance to temperature changes
- Resistant to pressure up to 500 bar
- Stable to dynamic pressure changes
- High electromagnetic immunity
- Great insensitivity to external magnetic interference fields
- Resistance to oils, salts, alkalis, acids
- Suitable for industrial cleaning with water or steam jets
- High vibration and shock resistance
Applications magnetic pulse generators
Position determination, detection and monitoring of speed (speed, standstill), direction of movement (direction of rotation), for example in:
- Electric vehicles (e.g. industrial trucks)
- Ship engines
- Construction machinery
- Brake monitoring (ABS and slip control)
- Machine tools
- Wind turbines
- Combustion engines
- Track tracking systems
Additional information on the product Magnetic Pulse Generators < / h4>
Supplier : VS Sensorik AG