Description of key cabinet 160 hooks
The key cabinet provides a better overview of the keys, e.g. B. at the property management or in rooms that are equipped with a larger number of lockers. The cabinet is easy to attach to the wall. The hooks are made of high-quality sheet steel. The closure is a cylinder lock.
Colour range: The surface treatment of the cabinets using powder paint technology fully meets the requirements of our customers. The paint has good chemical and mechanical resistance. The basic color palette consists of the RAL colors 7035 (light grey), 9005 (black) and 5005 (blue).
Number of hooks: 50 hooks (10 rows of 16 pcs.)
Height x width x depth (mm): 990 x 620 x 105
Additional information on the product key cabinet 160 hooks
Supplier: Tritón Pardubice, spol. sr. o.
Minimum order quantity in the online shop: 1 piece
Quantity discount from 3 pieces: 10%
Delivery time: approx. 6-12 weeks
Delivery costs for orders < CHF 3000.- excl. VAT: CHF 40.- excl. VAT
Delivery costs for orders > CHF 3000.- excl. VAT: free
Recommended method for installing and maintaining Tritón cabinets
- intended for indoor use
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- uses other than those for which the furniture is intended.
Improper handling is particularly
- Interventions in the construction and design of the cabinet.
- The cabinet must be placed on a level floor. Small bumps are compensated by the leveling feet. We recommend attaching the metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made from recyclable materials. After the cabinet has been decommissioned, they must be disposed of in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- It is recommended that the cabinet be washed regularly with common non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dried thoroughly.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for the normal wear and tear of the product.
- This product is GS-16-08-11-01 certified.