Window element model 7053
Model 7053 F90 is a window element prepared for installation with a sliding hatch model 53 F90. It can be inserted precisely into wall openings prepared on site. The surrounding steel frame covers the wall opening.
Properties window element model 7053 F90
- Sliding hatch model 53
- "Public" intercom for unattended listening and speaking in both directions
- Glazing with safety glass BR4NS and Promaglas 90/37 Typ1.
- Window frame and all-round installation frame made of stainless steel or painted sheet steel
- Fire-retardant F90 according to DIN EN 1363-1
- corresponds to the criteria of bullet class FB4
- fulfills the UVV-Kassen regulations
Execution of window element model 7053
- Sheet steel construction
- Sliding tray 53 F90 with brushed stainless steel cover
- Counter element in brushed stainless steel
- Sheet metal parts manufactured with a precision laser cutting system
Additional information about the product window element model 7053
Options : Customer requests can be taken into account (technical feasibility reserved).