Security door with steel
INTECH-ICS AG supplies door systems and partition wall systems for the design of entrance areas and work rooms. Our system enables the combination of the most diverse security requirements (bulletproof, burglar-proof and fire protection) with the same appearance. The system is also suitable for outdoor use, as it can be supplied in a thermally insulated version. Doors are available in standard dimensions and also in special sizes. For complete and large systems, we are happy to take over the entire planning and project management up to the turnkey handover.
Features steel door
- Different requirements with the same optics.
- Security requirements can be combined.
- Bulletproof: FB2, FB3, FB4, FB5 and FB6
- Fire protection: EI30, EI60 and EI90
- burglar resistance: RC1, RC2, RC3, RC5 and RC6
- Also available as escape route door, panic door or emergency exit door with anti-panic function according to EN 1627 / 1630 RC1 Panic, RC2 Panic, RC3 Panic, RC5 Panic and RC6 Panic with anti-panic glazing and glass with polycarbonate.
- Door fittings according to EN 179 and EN 1125
- Laying of cables in the profiles
- Flush installation of switches, buttons and indicator lights in the profiles without impairing burglary or bullet resistance.
- Various visual design options, since bullet resistance and burglary protection is achieved through the basic structure and is independent of the cladding.
- Installation of switches and sockets in the fighter without affecting the bullet class.
- Flush door installation, door views inside and outside the same.
- Integration of counter parts, sliding windows, sluices or other installations is possible without any problems.
Steel safety door version
This system is available with a powder-coated, CNS or anodised surface.
Additional information on the product Security door with steel
Sales: INTECH-ICS AG