Description of double bench with hook strip
Coat benches are used in changing rooms in companies, gyms, schools and sports clubs. They are made from robust steel profiles 30 x 30 mm. The seat is covered with a laminate board with a 2 mm wide ABS edge.
The feet are equipped with plastic glides, the backrests have practical hooks in the respective profile color.
|Height x width x depth (mm)||1800x1200x830||1800x1500x830||1800x2000x830|
|Number of hooks||16||20||26|
Additional information on the product double bench with hook rail
Supplier: Tritón Pardubice, spol. sr. o.
Minimum order quantity in the online shop: 10 pieces
Delivery time for non-stock items: approx. 6-12 weeks
Delivery costs for orders < CHF 3000.- excl. VAT: CHF 40.- excl. VAT
Delivery costs for orders > CHF 3000.- excl. VAT: free
Recommended method for installing and maintaining Tritón cabinets
- Intended for indoor use
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- uses other than those for which the furniture is intended.
Improper handling is particularly
- Interventions in the construction and design of the cabinet.
- The cabinet must be placed on a level floor. Small bumps are compensated by the leveling feet. We recommend attaching the metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made from recyclable materials. After the cabinet has been decommissioned, these must be disposed of in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- It is recommended that the cabinet be washed regularly with standard non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dried thoroughly.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for the normal wear and tear of the product.
- This product is GS-16-08-11-01 certified.