- Additional Information
Description ice hockey box laminate
The ice hockey box is made of laminated chipboard and is ideal for changing rooms in ice hockey arenas. It is also used in other facilities where lockable cupboards are not required. The ice hockey box is offered in two basic variants - either with an open or with a closed place under the bench. The box consists of a lockable compartment with a slot for valuables, two double hooks and two shelves. The box is intended for up to two people.
|Height x width x depth (mm)||1970x800x600||1970x800x600|
|Equipment||2 x shelf, 1 x box, 2 x double hooks,
open space under the bench
|2 x shelf, 1 x box,
2 x double hooks, closed space under the fixed bench
Additional information on the product ice hockey box laminate
Supplier: Tritón Pardubice, spol. sr. o.
Quantity discount from 3 pieces: 10%
Delivery costs: free
Minimum order quantity in the online shop: 1 piece
Delivery time for stock items: approx. 2-5 working days
Delivery time for non-stock items: approx. 6-12 weeks
Recommended method for installing and maintaining Tritón cabinets
- Intended for indoor use
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- uses other than those for which the furniture is intended.
Improper handling is particularly
- Interventions in the construction and design of the cabinet.
- The cabinet must be placed on a level floor. Small bumps are compensated by the leveling feet. We recommend attaching the metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made from recyclable materials. After the cabinet has been decommissioned, they must be disposed of in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- It is recommended that the cabinet be washed regularly with standard non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dried thoroughly.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for the normal wear and tear of the product.
- This product is GS-16-08-11-01 certified.