Description of the fire brigade cabinet IPB
One half of the cabinet is open so that clothing and equipment can be accessed immediately during an operation. Steel gratings can be equipped with feet (height 100 mm) and leveling screws. With the special tiltable helmet holder it is possible to remove the helmet more easily. It is an additional feature at an additional cost.
Properties of the fire brigade cabinet IPB
|color||Metal red RAL 3000|
|ventilation||special ventilation between the cabinets (80% perforation in side walls)|
|Height x width x depth (mm)||1780 x 400 x 500|
|Equipment||1x lockable box, 1x chrome clothes rail, 3x metal clothes hooks, special perforation for moisture evacuation|
Additional information on the product Fire Brigade Cabinet IPB
Supplier : Tritón Pardubice, spol. s r. o.
Minimum order quantity : 10 pieces. Please ask for smaller quantities.
Recommended method for installing and maintaining Tritón cabinets
- intended for indoor use
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- Uses other than those for which the furniture is intended.
Improper handling is particularly
- Interventions in the construction and design of the cabinet.
- The cabinet must be placed on a level floor. Small bumps are evened out by the leveling feet. We recommend fixing the metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made from recyclable materials. After the cabinet has been decommissioned, it must be disposed of in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- It is recommended to wash the cabinet regularly with common non-abrasive cleaning agents with a neutral pH value (5-8) and then to dry it thoroughly.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for normal wear and tear on the product.
- This product is GS-16-08-11-01 certified.