- Additional Information
Description of fire brigade cabinet IPC
The special cabinets for fire brigade and rescue units are welded sheet steel constructions made of 1 mm thick sheet metal. The cupboards have a special lockable compartment with a slot for small items. The closet is open for immediate access to equipment.
Properties fire brigade cabinet IPC
|color||Metal red 3000|
|Height x width x depth (mm)||1780x1000x600|
|Number of compartments||2|
|Equipment||Chrome clothes rail with hooks, helmet holder inside, belt hooks, lockable boxes|
Additional information on the product fire brigade cabinet IPC
Supplier: Tritón Pardubice, spol. sr. o.
Quantity discount from 3 pieces: 10%
Delivery costs: free
Minimum order quantity in the online shop: 1 piece
Delivery time for stock items: approx. 2-5 working days
Delivery time for non-stock items: approx. 6-12 weeks
Recommended method for installing and maintaining Tritón cabinets
- Intended for indoor use
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- uses other than those for which the furniture is intended.
Improper handling is particularly
- Interventions in the construction and design of the cabinet.
- The cabinet must be placed on a level floor. Small bumps are compensated by the leveling feet. We recommend attaching the metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made from recyclable materials. After the cabinet has been decommissioned, these must be disposed of in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- It is recommended that the cabinet be washed regularly with common non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dried thoroughly.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for the normal wear and tear of the product.
- This product is GS-16-08-11-01 certified.