Description of the IPD drying cabinet
The special cabinets for fire brigade and rescue units are welded sheet steel construction made of 1 mm thick sheet metal; these fire brigade cabinet systems can be equipped with a dryer for an additional charge. The door is closed by a turning bolt, which enables quick access. The bottom is perforated and extra reinforced. The cupboards have a special lockable compartment with a slot for small items.
Properties drying cabinet IPD
|Height x width x depth (mm)||1780 x 1000 x 600|
|Number of compartments||2|
|Equipment||Chrome clothes rail with hook, helmet holder inside, belt hook, lockable boxes|
Additional information on the product IPD drying cabinet
Supplier : Tritón Pardubice, spol. s r. o.
Minimum order quantity : 10 pieces. Please ask for smaller quantities.
Recommended method for installing and maintaining Tritón cabinets
- intended for indoor use
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- Uses other than those for which the furniture is intended.
Improper handling is particularly
- Interventions in the construction and design of the cabinet.
- The cabinet must be placed on a level floor. Small bumps are evened out by the leveling feet. We recommend fixing the metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made from recyclable materials. After the cabinet has been decommissioned, it must be disposed of in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- It is recommended to wash the cabinet regularly with common non-abrasive cleaning agents with a neutral pH value (5-8) and then to dry it thoroughly.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for normal wear and tear on the product.
- This product is GS-16-08-11-01 certified.