Description of fire brigade cabinet IPS
Special cabinets for fire brigade and rescue services. It is an assembled construction made of 1 and 1.3 mm thick sheet steel. The closet is open so that clothing and gear can be accessed immediately when deployed. The side walls are perforated to allow the clothing to air out as much as possible. The steel gratings can be equipped with feet (height 100 mm) and leveling screws. With the special tilting helmet holder it is possible to remove the helmet more easily. It is an additional equipment at extra charge. This wardrobe system is intended for wall mounting and is supplied disassembled in packages measuring 1800 x 350 x 550 mm.
Properties of fire brigade cabinet IPS
|color||red RAL 3000|
|ventilation||special ventilation between the cabinets (perforation with 80% air passage in the side walls)|
|Height x width x depth (mm)||1780x1000x500|
|Equipment||Chrome clothes rail, special perforation|
Alternatively, an additional tray for mounting helmet holders can be supplied. In this way you get additional storage space.
Additional information about the product Fireman's cabinet IPS
Supplier: Tritón Pardubice, spol. sr. o.
Minimum order quantity in the online shop: 10 pieces. Please ask us for smaller quantities.
Delivery time 1-9 pieces of Tritón products: on request
Delivery time from 10 pieces of Tritón products: approx. 6-12 weeks
Delivery costs for an order value < CHF 3000 excl. VAT: on request
Delivery costs for orders > CHF 3000.- excl. VAT: free
Recommended method for installing and maintaining Tritón cabinets
- Intended for indoor use
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- uses other than those for which the furniture is intended.
Improper handling is particularly
- Interventions in the construction and design of the cabinet.
- The cabinet must be placed on a level floor. Small bumps are compensated by the leveling feet. We recommend attaching the metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made from recyclable materials. After the cabinet has been decommissioned, these must be disposed of in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- It is recommended that the cabinet be washed regularly with common non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dried thoroughly.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for the normal wear and tear of the product.
- This product is GS-16-08-11-01 certified.