Description of fire brigade cabinet IPE-X2
Properties fire brigade cabinet IPE-X2
|red RAL 3000
|Number of compartments
|Height x width x depth (mm)
|2 x lockable box, 1 x chrome-plated wardrobe rod, 3 x metal hooks for clothes
Additional information on the product fire brigade cabinet IPE-X2
Supplier: Tritón Pardubice, spol. sr. o.
Quantity discount from 3 pieces: 10%
Delivery costs: free
Minimum order quantity in the online shop: 1 piece
Delivery time for stock items: approx. 2-5 working days
Delivery time for non-stock items: approx. 6-12 weeks
Recommended method for installing and maintaining Tritón cabinets
- intended for indoor use
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- uses other than those for which the furniture is intended.
Improper handling is particularly
- Interventions in the construction and design of the cabinet.
- The cabinet must be placed on a level floor. Small bumps are compensated by the leveling feet. We recommend attaching the metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made from recyclable materials. After the cabinet has been decommissioned, these must be disposed of in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- It is recommended that the cabinet be washed regularly with common non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dried thoroughly.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for the normal wear and tear of the product.
- This product is GS-16-08-11-01 certified.