Description of the IPF fire brigade cabinet
Properties of the IPF fire brigade cabinet
|color||red RAL 3000|
|ventilation||special ventilation between the cabinets (perforations in the side covers)|
|Number of subjects||2|
|Height x width x depth (mm)||1780 x 800 x 500|
|Equipment||1 x lockable box, 1 x chrome-plated coat rack, 3 x metal hooks for clothes|
Additional information on the product Fire Brigade Cabinet IPF
Supplier : Tritón Pardubice, spol. s r. o.
Minimum order quantity : 10 pieces. Please ask for smaller quantities.
Recommended method for installing and maintaining Tritón cabinets
- intended for indoor use
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- Uses other than those for which the furniture is intended.
Improper handling is particularly
- Interventions in the construction and design of the cabinet.
- The cabinet must be placed on a level floor. Small bumps are evened out by the leveling feet. We recommend fixing the metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made from recyclable materials. After the cabinet has been decommissioned, it must be disposed of in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- It is recommended to wash the cabinet regularly with common non-abrasive cleaning agents with a neutral pH value (5-8) and then to dry it thoroughly.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for normal wear and tear on the product.
- This product is GS-16-08-11-01 certified.