Description cloakroom bench
Cloakroom benches are used in changing rooms in companies, gyms, schools and sports clubs. They are made from sturdy steel profiles 30 x 30 mm. The seat is provided with a laminate plate with a 2 mm wide ABS edge.
The feet are equipped with plastic glides, the backrests have practical hooks in the respective profile color.
| Height x width
x depth (mm)
|460 x 1200 x 350||460 x 1500 x 350||460 x 2000 x 350|
Additional information on the product cloakroom bench
Supplier : Tritón Pardubice, spol. s r. o.
Minimum order quantity : 10 pieces. Please ask for smaller quantities.
Recommended method for installing and maintaining Tritón cabinets
- intended for indoor use
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- Uses other than those for which the furniture is intended.
Improper handling is particularly
- Interventions in the construction and design of the cabinet.
- The cabinet must be placed on a level floor. Small bumps are evened out by the leveling feet. We recommend fixing the metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made from recyclable materials. After the cabinet has been decommissioned, it must be disposed of in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- It is recommended to wash the cabinet regularly with common non-abrasive cleaning agents with a neutral pH value (5-8) and then to dry it thoroughly.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for normal wear and tear on the product.
- This product is GS-16-08-11-01 certified.