Description of wardrobe closet 1-door
The combination of sheet steel and laminate offers reliable equipment in the changing rooms of various facilities such as companies, schools, sports facilities, hospitals, swimming pools, etc. due to the design and high quality Welded frame construction from sheet steel thickness of 0.8 to 1 mm guarantees strength and minimizes assembly effort.
|Height x width x depth (mm)||1525x420x500||1750x420x500||1970x420x500|
|Equipment||1x shelf, 1x clothes rail||1x shelf, 1x clothes rail||2x shelf, 1x clothes rail|
Lock: Semi-cylindrical castle lock for laminate, other locks on request
Additional information on the product wardrobe cupboard 1-door
Minimum order quantity in the online shop: 1 piece
Quantity discount from 3 pieces: 10%
Delivery time: approx. 6-12 weeks
Delivery costs for orders < CHF 3000.- excl. VAT: CHF 40.- excl. VAT
Delivery costs for orders > CHF 3000.- excl. VAT: free
Recommended method for installing and maintaining Tritón cabinets
- intended for indoor use
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- uses other than those for which the furniture is intended.
Improper handling is particularly
- Interventions in the construction and design of the cabinet.
- The cabinet must be placed on a level floor. Small bumps are compensated by the leveling feet. We recommend attaching the metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made from recyclable materials. After the cabinet has been decommissioned, these must be disposed of in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- It is recommended to wash the cabinet regularly with common non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dry it thoroughly.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for the normal wear and tear of the product.
- This product is GS-16-08-11-01 certified.
Documents for the product wardrobe closet 1-door
- When you select a page, the full page is updated.
- Press the spacebar, then press the arrow keys to make a selection.