Description 6-door cloakroom cabinet
A combination of sheet steel and laminate offers reliable equipment in the changing rooms of various facilities such as companies, schools, sports facilities, hospitals and swimming pools thanks to their design and high quality etc.
The welded frame construction made of sheet steel from 0.8 to 1 mm guarantees strength and minimizes assembly costs.
|Height x width x depth (mm)||1970 x 900 x 500|
|Number of compartments||6|
|Equipment||6x clothes rail|
Additional information on the product 6-door wardrobe
Supplier : Tritón Pardubice, spol. s r. o.
Minimum order quantity : 10 pieces. Please ask for smaller quantities.
Recommended method for installing and maintaining Tritón cabinets
- intended for indoor use
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- Uses other than those for which the furniture is intended.
Improper handling is particularly
- Interventions in the construction and design of the cabinet.
- The cabinet must be placed on a level floor. Small bumps are evened out by the leveling feet. We recommend fixing the metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made from recyclable materials. After the cabinet has been decommissioned, it must be disposed of in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- It is recommended to wash the cabinet regularly with common non-abrasive cleaning agents with a neutral pH value (5-8) and then to dry it thoroughly.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for normal wear and tear on the product.
- This product is GS-16-08-11-01 certified.