Description golf cabinet
Golf cabinets are used to safely store golf trolleys and golf equipment.
A small cut-out in the rear wall also allows power to be fed into the interior of the cabinet. A shelf for the power connection and the golf trolley charger is located on the side. There is also a storage basket for golf balls and small items that is easily accessible in the door.
The perforated door ensures adequate ventilation. High-quality and reliable locks guarantee safe storage of golf equipment.
Due to their high-quality workmanship, the cabinets can be stacked on two levels.
|Height x width x depth (mm)||1250x550x550 or 1250x825x1100 or 1250x825x550
|Equipment||Basket for golf balls and other small items, shelf for a power distribution unit|
Additional information about the product golf cabinet
Supplier: Tritón Pardubice, spol. sr. o.
Minimum order quantity in the online shop: 1 piece
Quantity discount from 3 pieces: 10%
Delivery time for non-stock items: approx. 6-12 weeks
Delivery costs: free
Recommended method for installing and maintaining Tritón cabinets
- Intended for indoor use
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- uses other than those for which the furniture is intended.
Improper handling is particularly
- Interventions in the construction and design of the cabinet.
- The cabinet must be placed on a level floor. Small bumps are compensated by the leveling feet. We recommend attaching the metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made from recyclable materials. After the cabinet has been decommissioned, they must be disposed of in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- It is recommended that the cabinet be washed regularly with common non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dried thoroughly.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for the normal wear and tear of the product.
- This product is GS-16-08-11-01 certified.