Description of 3-door metal locker
Due to their design and high quality, metal lockers are mainly used in changing rooms in various facilities (companies, schools, sports facilities, hospitals, etc.).
The welded frame construction made of sheet steel with a thickness of 0.8 to 1 mm guarantees strength and minimizes assembly work.
|Height x width x depth (mm)||1750x900x500||1970x900x500|
|Number of compartments||3||3|
|Equipment||3 x shelf, 3 x clothes rail||6 x shelf, 3 x clothes rail|
Additional information on the product metal locker 3 doors
Supplier: Tritón Pardubice, spol. sr. o.
Minimum order quantity in the online shop: 1 piece
Quantity discount from 3 pieces: 10%
Delivery time: approx. 6-12 weeks
Delivery costs for orders < CHF 3000.- excl. VAT: CHF 40.- excl. VAT
Delivery costs for orders > CHF 3000.- excl. VAT: free
Recommended method for installing and maintaining Tritón cabinets
- Intended for indoor use
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- uses other than those for which the furniture is intended.
Improper handling is particularly
- Interventions in the construction and design of the cabinet.
- The cabinet must be placed on a level floor. Small bumps are compensated by the leveling feet. We recommend attaching the metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made from recyclable materials. After the cabinet has been decommissioned, they must be disposed of in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- It is recommended that the cabinet be washed regularly with standard non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dried thoroughly.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for the normal wear and tear of the product.
- This product is GS-16-08-11-01 certified.
Documents for the product 3-door metal locker
- When you select a page, the full page is updated.
- Press the spacebar, then press the arrow keys to make a selection.