Description of 3-door metal locker with bench
Due to their design and high quality, metal lockers are mainly used in changing rooms of various facilities (companies, schools, sports facilities, hospitals, etc.).
The welded frame construction made of sheet steel with a thickness of 0.8 to 1 mm guarantees strength and minimizes assembly work.
|Height x width x depth (mm)||1970x900x780||2195x900x780|
|Number of compartments||3||3|
|Equipment||3 x shelf, 3 x clothes rail||3 x shelf, 3 x clothes rail|
Additional information on the product 3-door metal locker with bench
Supplier: Tritón Pardubice, spol. sr. o.
Quantity discount from 3 pieces: 10%
Delivery costs: free
Minimum order quantity in the online shop: 1 piece
Delivery time for stock items: approx. 2-5 working days
Delivery time for non-stock items: approx. 6-12 weeks
Recommended method for installing and maintaining Tritón cabinets
- Intended for indoor use
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- uses other than those for which the furniture is intended.
Improper handling is particularly
- Interventions in the construction and design of the cabinet.
- The cabinet must be placed on a level floor. Small bumps are compensated by the leveling feet. We recommend attaching the metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made from recyclable materials. After the cabinet has been decommissioned, these must be disposed of in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- It is recommended that the cabinet be washed regularly with common non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dried thoroughly.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for the normal wear and tear of the product.
- This product is GS-16-08-11-01 certified.