Description of 2-part wardrobe
The "Triton Modular" wardrobes are a new and unique variable concept. The body made of sheet steel can be optimally adapted to the wishes of our customers - regardless of whether they want a cupboard with 2 doors, 4, 6 or 8 compartments or a different room layout.
The cabinet doors can be made of either sheet steel or laminated chipboard and can be anchored left, right or left-right. As standard, the doors are equipped with a cylinder lock or a rotary bolt lock from BURG. The shelves have integrated holders for the chrome clothes rail.
All cabinets are made from high-quality sheet steel and are delivered fully assembled.
Thanks to the uniform body, the "Triton Modular" lockers can be adapted to the most frequently requested variants. The perforation in the frame and side walls allows a variety of placement of doors, shelves and locks.
This variability allows the customer to retrofit the cabinet at a later date, e.g. B when there is a need to expand the capacity of the locker room.
The steel sheet is powder-coated, the doors are made of 18 mm thick laminated chipboard. All edges are finished with a 2mm ABS strip to ensure a long life of the material.
|Height x width x depth (mm)||1970x600x500||1970x800x500|
|Number of compartments||8||8|
Additional information on the product 2-piece wardrobe
Supplier: Tritón Pardubice, spol. sr. O
Quantity discount from 3 pieces: 10%
Delivery costs: free
Minimum order quantity in the online shop: 1 piece
Delivery time for stock items: approx. 2-5 business days
Delivery time for non-stock items: approx. 6-12 weeks
Recommended method for installing and maintaining Tritón cabinets
- Intended for indoor use
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- uses other than those for which the furniture is intended.
Improper handling is particularly
- Interventions in the construction and design of the cabinet.
- The cabinet must be placed on a level floor. Small bumps are compensated by the leveling feet. We recommend fixing the metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made from recyclable materials. After the cabinet has been decommissioned, these must be disposed of in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- It is recommended that the cabinet be washed regularly with standard non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dried thoroughly.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for the normal wear and tear of the product.
- This product is GS-16-08-11-01 certified.
- When you select a page, the full page is updated.
- Press the spacebar, then press the arrow keys to make a selection.