Description of 6-piece wardrobe
The "Triton Modular" wardrobes are a new and unique variable concept. The body made of sheet steel can be optimally adapted to the wishes of our customers - regardless of whether they want a cupboard with 2 doors, 4, 6 or 8 compartments or a different room layout.
The cabinet doors can be made of either sheet steel or laminated chipboard and can be anchored left, right or left-right. As standard, the doors are equipped with a cylinder lock or a rotary bolt lock from BURG. The shelves have integrated holders for the chrome clothes rail.
All cabinets are made of high-quality sheet steel and are delivered fully assembled.
Thanks to the uniform body, the "Triton Modular" lockers can be adapted to the most frequently requested variants. The perforation in the frame and side walls allows for a variety of placement of doors, shelves and locks.
This variability enables the customer to retrofit the locker later, e.g. if it is necessary to increase the capacity of the changing room.
The steel sheet is powder-coated, the doors are made of 18 mm thick laminated chipboard. All edges are finished with a 2mm ABS bead to ensure long life of the material.
|Height x width x depth (mm)||1970x600x500||1970x800x500|
|Number of compartments||8||8|
Additional information on the product 6-piece wardrobe
Supplier: Tritón Pardubice, spol. sr. o.
Minimum order quantity in the online shop: 1 piece
Quantity discount from 3 pieces: 10%
Delivery time for non-stock items: approx. 6-12 weeks
Delivery costs for orders < CHF 3000.- excl. VAT: CHF 40.- excl. VAT
Delivery costs for orders > CHF 3000.- excl. VAT: free
Recommended method for installing and maintaining Tritón cabinets
- Intended for indoor use
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- uses other than those for which the furniture is intended.
Improper handling is particularly
- Interventions in the construction and design of the cabinet.
- The cabinet must be placed on a level floor. Small bumps are compensated by the leveling feet. We recommend attaching the metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made from recyclable materials. After the cabinet has been decommissioned, these must be disposed of in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- It is recommended that the cabinet be washed regularly with standard non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dried thoroughly.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for the normal wear and tear of the product.
- This product is GS-16-08-11-01 certified.
Documents for the product 6-piece wardrobe
- When you select a page, the full page is updated.
- Press the spacebar, then press the arrow keys to make a selection.