Description of 8-part cloakroom cupboard
The “Triton Modular” cloakroom cupboards are a new and unique variable concept. The body made of sheet steel can be optimally adapted to the wishes of our customers - regardless of whether they want a cupboard with 2 doors, 4, 6 or 8 compartments or a different room layout.
The cabinet doors can either be made of sheet steel or laminated chipboard and can be anchored on the left, right or left-right. The doors are equipped with a cylinder lock or a rotary bolt lock from BURG as standard. The shelves have integrated holders for the chrome clothes rail.
All cabinets are made from high-quality sheet steel and are delivered fully assembled.
Thanks to the uniform body, the “Triton Modular” cloakroom lockers can be adapted to the most frequently requested variants. The perforation in the frame and side walls allows doors, shelves and locks to be placed in a variety of ways.
This variability enables the customer to retrofit the locker at a later date, e.g. if it is necessary to expand the capacity of the changing room.
The sheet steel is powder-coated, the doors are made of 18 mm thick laminated chipboard. All edges are provided with a 2 mm ABS strip to ensure a long service life for the material.
|Height x width x depth (mm)||1970 x 600 x 500||1970 x 800 x 500|
|Number of compartments||8||8|
Additional information about the product 8-part cloakroom cabinet
Supplier : Tritón Pardubice, spol. s r. o.
Minimum order quantity : 10 pieces. Please ask for smaller quantities.
Recommended method for installing and maintaining Tritón cabinets
- intended for indoor use
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- Uses other than those for which the furniture is intended.
Improper handling is particularly
- Interventions in the construction and design of the cabinet.
- The cabinet must be placed on a level floor. Small bumps are evened out by the leveling feet. We recommend fixing the metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made from recyclable materials. After the cabinet has been decommissioned, it must be disposed of in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- It is recommended to wash the cabinet regularly with common non-abrasive cleaning agents with a neutral pH value (5-8) and then to dry it thoroughly.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for normal wear and tear on the product.
- This product is GS-16-08-11-01 certified.