Universal and flexible workbenches for workshops, school classes, warehouses and garages.
Adjustable feet to adjust the height of the work table from 655 mm to 1005 mm (in increments of 50 mm).
A storage module with drawers or doors can also be supplied on request. By default, this body is garu with blue drawers.
Possibility of anchoring the table to the floor. The table is disassembled and delivered including assembly material.
Additional information about the workbenchproduct
Supplier: Tritón Pardubice, spol. sr. o.
Minimum order quantity in the online shop: 1 piece
Quantity discount from 3 pieces: 10%
Delivery time if not in stock: approx. 6-12 weeks
Delivery costs for orders < CHF 3000.- excl. VAT: CHF 40.- excl. VAT
Delivery costs for orders > CHF 3000.- excl. VAT: free
Recommended method for installing and maintaining Tritón cabinets
- Intended for indoor use
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- uses other than those for which the furniture is intended.
Improper handling is particularly
- Interventions in the construction and design of the cabinet.
- The cabinet must be placed on a level floor. Small bumps are compensated by the leveling feet. We recommend attaching the metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made from recyclable materials. After the cabinet has been decommissioned, these must be disposed of in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- It is recommended that the cabinet be washed regularly with standard non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dried thoroughly.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for the normal wear and tear of the product.
- This product is GS-16-08-11-01 certified.