Description Ball cabinet laminate
The ball cabinet is used to hold all types of balls, e.g. B. in sports halls and sports arenas.
Four adjustable and inclined cabinet bases prevent the balls from rolling out of the cabinet.
|Height x width x depth (mm)||2100 x 1200 x 600|
|Equipment||1 Fixed storage shelf , 4 highly adjustable storage shelf, Burg rotary lock|
Additional information on the product Ball Cabinet Laminate
Supplier : Tritón Pardubice, spol. s r. o.
Minimum order : 10 pieces. Please ask for smaller quantities.
Recommended method for installing and maintaining Tritón cabinets
- intended for indoor use
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- Uses other than those for which the furniture is intended.
Improper handling is particularly
- Interventions in the construction and design of the cabinet.
- The cabinet must be placed on a level floor. Small bumps are evened out by the leveling feet. We recommend fixing the metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made from recyclable materials. After the cabinet has been decommissioned, it must be disposed of in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- It is recommended to wash the cabinet regularly with common non-abrasive cleaning agents with a neutral pH value (5-8) and then to dry it thoroughly.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for normal wear and tear on the product.
- This product is GS-16-08-11-01 certified.