Description of ball cabinet laminate
The ball cabinet is used to store all types of balls, e.g. B. in sports halls and sports arenas.
Four adjustable and inclined cabinet shelves prevent the balls from rolling out of the cabinet.
|Height x width x depth (mm)||2100x1200x600|
|Equipment||1 fixed shelf, 4 height-adjustable shelf, rotary lock castle|
Additional information on the product Ball cabinet laminate
Supplier: Tritón Pardubice, spol. sr. o.
Minimum order quantity in the online shop: 1 piece
Quantity discount from 3 pieces: 10%
Delivery time for non-stock items: approx. 6-12 weeks
Delivery costs for an order value < CHF 3000 incl. VAT : CHF 40 incl. VAT
Delivery costs for an order value > CHF 3000 incl. VAT: free
Recommended method for installing and maintaining Tritón cabinets
- intended for indoor use
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- uses other than those for which the furniture is intended.
Improper handling is particularly
- Interventions in the construction and design of the cabinet.
- The cabinet must be placed on a level floor. Small bumps are compensated by the leveling feet. We recommend attaching the metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made from recyclable materials. After the cabinet has been decommissioned, these must be disposed of in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- It is recommended to wash the cabinet regularly with common non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dry it thoroughly.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for the normal wear and tear of the product.
- This product is GS-16-08-11-01 certified.