Hammerglass insulating glass INSULATE P7B and P8B
Hammerglass INSULATE is an insulating glass system with double or triple glazing and your choice of glass for the inner pane. Hammerglass INSULATE can be integrated into existing glazing. Its low weight and high security class offer numerous possibilities for glazing in existing structures. Hammerglass INSULATE offers excellent resistance to burglary and vandalism.
We're testing the strength!
We thoroughly test all our products. Watch the film where we perform a forcible strength test on 6mm Hammerglass versus a standard police station safety glass (25mm laminated glass).
- A burglary takes 10 minutes.
- Half of all break-ins occur through the window.
- In general, windows and glass surfaces are the weakest point in the house, followed by doors.
Hammerglass INSULATEHammerglass INSULATE is manufactured in all available insulating glass versions, usually with Hammerglass on the outside. For the second and/or third pane of glass, the customer can choose from any type of glass available on the market. With the incorporation of Hammerglass as the inner glass pane in the insulating glass cassette, the system offers protection against fragmentation injuries in the event of an explosion.
Hammerglass INSULATE also has excellent sound insulation properties, a low U-value and sun protection ability. Also available with heat reducing Hammerglass IR, a lightly tinted Hammerglass offering a 45% heat reduction.
All window manufacturers/aluminum fabricators are able to supply windows or doors with Hammerglass panes. We have cooperation agreements with leading window manufacturers.
- Protects against burglary and vandalism - personal protection
- Safety classified double glazing system
- Insulating glazing for installation in new or existing window frames
- Can be configured with all types of window glass on the market
- Available with heat-reducing Hammerglass IR
- 5-year guarantee on the insulation
- Excellent soundproofing
- Safety class EN 356 P8B in the configuration /6mm Hammerglass/12mm spacing/4-4-1 laminated glass/
- Provides excellent protection against burglary and vandalism for schools, public buildings, industrial buildings, etc.
- Also suitable for private homes
Installation and guaranteeHammerglass INSULATE is only installed by recommended installers to ensure the highest quality. All Hammerglass panes are laser marked with a logo and production number to ensure traceability for internal quality assurance purposes and security in the event of warranty issues.
Additional product information Hammerglass insulating glass P7B and P8B h4>
Supplier: Hammerglass AB
|SPECIFICATIONS||g value||U value||class|
HG = Hammerglass Clear
FE = Float Energy glass
SFE = Soft coated Float Energy glass
SuCl = Sunergy Clear
PE = Planibel Energy Solar Protection glass< /td>
Certifications: Wiki Hammerglass Certifications