Description of saddle cabinets
Saddle cabinets are primarily intended for the safe storage of rider saddles and equipment. They are made from high quality, electrolytically galvanized sheet steel coated with powder paint. This combination shows good chemical and mechanical resistance.
|Height x width x depth (mm)||1100x600x600|
|Equipment||Storage basket for small items, 2 x saddle holders, incl. hook for bridle, 2 x halter holders|
Additional information about the product Saddle cabinet
Supplier: Tritón Pardubice, spol. sr. o.
Minimum order quantity in the online shop: 1 piece
Quantity discount from 3 pieces: 10%
Delivery time for non-stock items: approx. 6-12 weeks
Delivery costs for an order value < CHF 3000 incl. VAT : CHF 40 incl. VAT
Delivery costs for an order value > CHF 3000 incl. VAT: free
Recommended method for installing and maintaining Tritón cabinets
- intended for indoor use
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- uses other than those for which the furniture is intended.
Improper handling is particularly
- Interventions in the construction and design of the cabinet.
- The cabinet must be placed on a level floor. Small bumps are compensated by the leveling feet. We recommend attaching the metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made from recyclable materials. After the cabinet has been decommissioned, these must be disposed of in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- It is recommended that the cabinet be washed regularly with common non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dried thoroughly.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for the normal wear and tear of the product.
- This product is GS-16-08-11-01 certified.