Sliding trough model 20 late
Model 20 late is a counter-rotating hatch for handing over files, documents, rolls of money and objects. The model is identical in construction to model 20 but has a flat slide instead of the flat trough but, like model 20, is standard with bullet resistance FB4.
Properties sliding trough model 20 late
- Slider instead of flat trough protects against cold and draughts,
- opposite carriage for passing through folders with a spine width of 80 mm or objects up to 100 mm in height,
- suitable for outdoors and drafty entrance areas,
- automatic locking in the respective end positions on the cash register and customer side,
- Proof class FB4 with certificate,
- meets the provisions of the UVV health insurers
Version sliding trough model 20 late
- Brushed stainless steel slider,
- Carriage and trough made of sheet steel
- black-brown coated,
- Frame made of 2 mm brushed stainless steel,
- Sheet metal parts manufactured with a precision laser cutting system.
Additional information about the product Sliding trough model 20 late
Options: Customer requests can be taken into account (subject to technical feasibility).