Sliding tray model 20 late
Model 20 late is a counter-rotating hatch for transferring files, documents, rolls of money and objects. The model is identical to model 20 but has a flat slider instead of the flat recess but, like model 20, comes with bullet resistance FB4 as standard.
Characteristics sliding tray model 20 late
- Slider instead of flat recess protects against cold and drafts,
- Trolley running in opposite directions for the delivery of files with a spine width of 80 mm or objects up to 100 mm in height,
- suitable for outside areas and draughty entrance areas,
- automatic locking in the respective end positions on the cash register and customer side,
- Bullet class FB4 with certificate,
- fulfills the UVV-Kassen regulations
Execution of sliding tray model 20 late
- Brushed stainless steel slider,
- Trolley and trough made of sheet steel
- black-brown coated,
- Frame made of 2 mm brushed stainless steel,
- Sheet metal parts manufactured with a precision laser cutting system.
Additional information on the product sliding tray model 20 late
Options : Customer requests can be taken into account (technical feasibility reserved).