Description of 3-door wardrobe closet
The combination of sheet steel and laminate offers reliable equipment in the changing rooms of various facilities such as companies, schools, sports facilities, hospitals, swimming pools, etc. due to the design and high quality .
The welded frame construction made of sheet steel with a thickness of 0.8 to 1 mm guarantees strength and minimizes assembly work.
|Height x width x depth (mm)||1750x900x500||1970x900x500|
|Number of compartments||3||3|
|Equipment||3 x shelf, 3 x clothes rail||6 x shelf, 3 x clothes rail|
Additional information about the product 3-door wardrobe
Supplier: Tritón Pardubice, spol. sr. o.
Quantity discount from 3 pieces: 10%
Delivery costs: free
Minimum order quantity in the online shop: 1 piece
Delivery time for stock items: approx. 2-5 working days
Delivery time for non-stock items: approx. 6-12 weeks
Recommended method for installing and maintaining Tritón cabinets
- Intended for indoor use
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- uses other than those for which the furniture is intended.
Improper handling is particularly
- Interventions in the construction and design of the cabinet.
- The cabinet must be placed on a level floor. Small bumps are compensated by the leveling feet. We recommend attaching the metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made from recyclable materials. After the cabinet has been decommissioned, these must be disposed of in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- It is recommended that the cabinet be washed regularly with common non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dried thoroughly.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for the normal wear and tear of the product.
- This product is GS-16-08-11-01 certified.
Documents for the product 3-door wardrobe
- When you select a page, the full page is updated.
- Press the spacebar, then press the arrow keys to make a selection.