Description Welded shelf
Welded shelves - combination of sheet steel and laminate
The 18mm thick laminate shelves are built into a metal frame. The shelf can be attached to the wall.
|height x width
x depth (mm)
|Equipment||6 x shelf
net / gross (kg)
|63 / 69|
|Load capacity of the shelves||75kg|
|Max. Load of shelf||450kg|
Additional information on the product Welded shelf
Supplier: Tritón Pardubice, spol. sr. o.
Minimum order quantity in the online shop: 10 pieces
Delivery time for non-stock items: approx. 6-12 weeks
Delivery costs for orders < CHF 3000.- excl. VAT: CHF 40.- excl. VAT
Delivery costs for orders > CHF 3000.- excl. VAT: free
Recommended method for installing and maintaining Tritón cabinets
- Intended for indoor use
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- uses other than those for which the furniture is intended.
Improper handling is particularly
- Interventions in the construction and design of the cabinet.
- The cabinet must be placed on a level floor. Small bumps are compensated by the leveling feet. We recommend attaching the metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made from recyclable materials. After the cabinet has been decommissioned, these must be disposed of in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- It is recommended that the cabinet be washed regularly with common non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dried thoroughly.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for the normal wear and tear of the product.
- This product is GS-16-08-11-01 certified.