Description Welded shelf
Welded shelves - combination of sheet steel and laminate
The 18 mm thick laminate shelves are built into a metal frame. The shelf can be attached to the wall.
| Height x width
x depth (mm)
|2000 x 1000 x 500|
|Equipment|| 6 x shelf
net / gross (kg)
|Load capacity of the shelves||75 kg|
|Max. Load on the shelf||450 kg|
Additional information on the product Welded Shelf
Supplier : Tritón Pardubice, spol. s r. o.
Minimum order quantity : 10 pieces. Please ask for smaller quantities.
Recommended method for installing and maintaining Tritón cabinets
- intended for indoor use
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- Uses other than those for which the furniture is intended.
Improper handling is particularly
- Interventions in the construction and design of the cabinet.
- The cabinet must be placed on a level floor. Small bumps are evened out by the leveling feet. We recommend fixing the metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made from recyclable materials. After the cabinet has been decommissioned, it must be disposed of in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- It is recommended to wash the cabinet regularly with common non-abrasive cleaning agents with a neutral pH value (5-8) and then to dry it thoroughly.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for normal wear and tear on the product.
- This product is GS-16-08-11-01 certified.