Description Welded shelf
Our welded shelving is an ideal solution for anyone looking for a stable and durable storage option. The combination of sheet steel and laminate ensures high resilience and durability. With a size of 2000 x 1000 x 500 mm, the shelf offers enough space for your storage needs.
The 18 mm thick laminate shelves are built into a sturdy metal frame and offer a load capacity of 75 kg per shelf. The shelf has a total of 6 shelves and a maximum load of 450 kg. Thanks to the welded construction, the shelf is particularly robust and durable.
The welded shelf can be attached to the wall for extra stability. With a net weight of 63 kg and a gross weight of 69 kg, this shelf is solid and reliable storage furniture for various uses.
|height x width
x depth (mm)
|equipment||6 x shelf
net / gross (kg)
|63 / 69|
|Load capacity of the shelves||75kg|
|Max. Load of shelf||450kg|
Additional information about the product Welded shelf
Supplier: Tritón Pardubice, spol. sr. o.
Quantity discount from 3 pieces: 10%
Delivery costs: free
Minimum order quantity in the online shop: 1 piece
Delivery time for stock items: approx. 2-5 working days
Delivery time for non-stock items: approx. 6-12 weeks
Recommended method for installing and maintaining Tritón cabinets
- Intended for indoor use
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- uses other than those for which the furniture is intended.
Improper handling is particularly
- Interventions in the construction and design of the cabinet.
- The cabinet must be placed on a level floor. Small bumps are compensated by the leveling feet. We recommend attaching the metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made from recyclable materials. After the cabinet has been decommissioned, these must be disposed of in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- It is recommended that the cabinet be washed regularly with standard non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dried thoroughly.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for the normal wear and tear of the product.
- This product is GS-16-08-11-01 certified.