Process protection for all cases: ZCode-MZ
ZCode-MZ is a coded, tamper-proof safety switch for process protection in mechanical and plant engineering.
The ZCode-MZ series switches uses both magnetic and RFID technology to ensure a high level of process security through the protective device. This two-channel and also diverse principle enables maximum protection against manipulation. It can only be activated by the associated actuator.
The high-quality, different housing materials, stainless steel for ZCode-MZE and the highly specified plastic for ZCode-MZ enable use in almost any environment, including pharmaceutical and food technology that requires intensive cleaning.
In addition, the process guard locking is suitable for cleaning and sterilization in place (CIP & SIP) due to its resistance to chemicals.
Highest normative safety requirements according to EN ISO 13849-1 and EN ISO 14119 as well as EN 62061 are achieved.
- Meets protection class IP 69K ZCode-MZE and IP67 for ZCode-MZ
- RFID and magnetic technology
- 2 contactless safety outputs, 1 signaling output
- Locking forces up to 1500 N
- Master and Unicode variants available
- Up to 20 modules can be connected in series
- PL e according to EN ISO 13849-1 and SILCL 3 according to EN 62061
- Switching status and error signaling via two diagnostic LEDs
- Compact design 96 x 64 x 58 mm
|Type||Safety contacts/outputs (NO)||Auxiliary contacts / outputs (NC contacts)||Temp range||Width in mm|
|ZCode-MZ||2||1||-25°C to +40°C||115x80x28.5mm|
|ZCode-MZE||2||1||-25°C to +40°C||115x80x28.5mm|
Additional information on the product RFID magnetic tumbler ZCode-MZ
Supplier: Hermann ZANDER GmbH & Co. KG
Scope of delivery: see standard equipment. Please inquire about optional or other equipment.