Process protection for all cases: ZCode-MZ
ZCode-MZ is a coded, tamper-proof safety switch for process protection in machine and plant construction.
The switches of the ZCode-MZ series use both magnetic and RFID technology to ensure a high level of process reliability through the protective device. This two-channel and also diverse principle enables maximum protection against manipulation. Activation can only be carried out by the associated actuator.
The high-quality, different housing materials, stainless steel for ZCode-MZE and the highly specified plastic for ZCode-MZ enable use in almost any environment, including the cleaning-intensive pharmaceutical and food technology.
In addition, due to its chemical resistance, the process guard locking is suitable for cleaning and sterilization in place (CIP & SIP).
The highest normative safety requirements according to EN ISO 13849-1 and EN ISO 14119 as well as EN 62061 are achieved.
- Meets protection class IP 69K ZCode-MZE and IP67 for ZCode-MZ
- RFID and magnet technology
- 2 contactless safety outputs, 1 message output
- Holding forces up to 1500 N
- Master and Unicode variants available
- Up to 20 modules can be connected in series
- PL e according to EN ISO 13849-1 and SILCL 3 according to EN 62061
- Switching status and error signaling via two diagnostic LEDs
- Compact design 96 x 64 x 58 mm
|Type||Safety contacts / outputs (make contacts)||Auxiliary contacts / outputs (NC contacts)||Temp. range||Width in mm|
|ZCode-MZ||2||1||-25 ° C to +40 ° C||115 x 80 x 28.5 mm|
|ZCode-MZE||2||1||-25 ° C to +40 ° C||115 x 80 x 28.5 mm|
Additional information on the product RFID magnetic locking ZCode-MZ
Supplier : Hermann ZANDER GmbH & Co. KG
Scope of delivery : see standard equipment. Please inquire about optional or other equipment.