Description of key cabinet
The key cabinet provides a better overview of the keys, e.g. B. at the property management or in rooms that are equipped with a larger number of lockers. The cabinet is easy to attach to the wall. The hooks are made of high-quality sheet steel. The closure is a cylinder lock.
Color palette: The surface treatment of the cabinets using powder paint technology fully meets the requirements of our customers. The paint has good chemical and mechanical resistance. The basic color palette consists of the RAL colors 7035 (light grey), 9005 (black) and 5005 (blue).
|model||height x width x depth
|50 hooks||670x370x105mm||5 rows of 10 each|
||5 rows of 20 each|
||10 rows of 16 each|
Additional information about the product key cabinet
Supplier: Tritón Pardubice, spol. sr. o.
Minimum order quantity in the online shop: 10 pieces. Please ask us for smaller quantities.
Delivery time 1-9 pieces of Tritón products: on request
Delivery time from 10 pieces of Tritón products: approx. 6-12 weeks
Delivery costs for orders < CHF 3000.- excl. VAT: on request
Delivery costs for orders > CHF 3000.- excl. VAT: free
Recommended method for installing and maintaining Tritón cabinets
- Intended for indoor use
Must be protected from
- mechanical damage,
- improper handling,
- uses other than those for which the furniture is intended.
Improper handling is particularly
- Interventions in the construction and design of the cabinet.
- The cabinet must be placed on a level floor. Small bumps are compensated by the leveling feet. We recommend attaching the metal furniture to the wall.
- All parts are made from recyclable materials. After the cabinet has been decommissioned, these must be disposed of in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- It is recommended that the cabinet be washed regularly with common non-abrasive detergents with a neutral pH (5-8) and then dried thoroughly.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for the normal wear and tear of the product.
- This product is GS-16-08-11-01 certified.